Friday, February 13, 2009

A Week of What Not To Do - Friday

My fivc year old just lost her first tooth a few months back. She was so excited! She put her little tooth under her pillow before she went to bed.

I tried to make a mental note not to forget to take the tooth and leave the money. I have to admit there were a few times with Tye that I totally forgot to do the Toothfairy the first night he put his tooth under the pillow.

And well, guess what? We woke up the next morning and Erika and Tye ran back into her room to look under her pillow.

"Shoot!" I thought.

I forgot.

"I'm sorry Erika. It looks like you got the same retarded Toothfairy that I have. She always forgets." Tye said.

"Just leave it there and maybe she will come tonight..." he added.

I felt so bad.

I have been nervous all day. The Toothfairy is coming tonight. So...I set an appointment on my phone for tonight at midnight. That'll do it! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just glad I'm not the only parent that has done that...epic fail for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure, I've done that, too! I mean, how can you remember EVERYTHING!!? Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you'll have to try what my Mom finally resorted to... http://sunshinejanell.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-just-got-e-mail-from-my-friend-anne.html
    LOL!
    -jd

    ReplyDelete