Sunday, March 22, 2009

Too Cute

I have so much homework today so I don't have time to blog very much. But...I have to blog something cute. Erika has been singing all morning. This is normal, she takes after her mom. Here are two songs she has been singing:

"Three cheers for the red, white and blue. Hip hooray! ....oh the star MANGLED banner will forever remember, Three cheers for the red white and blue. Hip hooray!"

and...

"Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darlin Clemenstein...dreadful sorry Clemenstein."

I hope she never grows up!

2 comments:

  1. hhahaha star mangled banner!!!
    Clemenstein!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories; I agree, too cute! Thanks for sending your blog link, I loved reading about you. I invited you to mine and sent you a message on Facebook. Let me know if I didn't send it to the right address.

    ReplyDelete